- Human Tissue Repository
- Online Human Tissue Products
- Cell Immortalization
- Ready-to-Use Lentiviruses
- Viable Human Tissue
- siRNA, shRNA & miRNA
- Animal and Plant Tissue
- cDNA ORF Clones
- Viral Expression Systems
- Purified Proteins
- Stem Cell Research Tools
- Active Cell Extracts
- Proteomic Tools
- Houdini™ Assay
- GPCR Cell Lines
- Phosphodiesterase Cell Lines
- Telomere Maintenance Mechanism Assays
- Primary Cells Immortalization
- Stable Cell Line Production
- Custom Lentivirus Construction
- Lentivirus Production
- Construction of siRNA-Lenti and siLenti-EGFP vectors
- Genomic Characterization of Clinical Samples
- Multiplexed Protein Assay
- Protein Production
- miRNA Profiling
- Construction of miRNA Lentivirus Vectors
- Mouse Monoclonal Antibody Production
Capital Biosciences provides consented non-transplantable fresh organs and tissues for use in medical discovery and education to physicians, researchers and scientists in academic, pharmaceutical, governmental and biotech institutions. All recipients of donor tissues must complete a Biomaterial Transfer Agreement and receive approval from CBI's Application Review Committee
Research Biomaterials Policy
To provide non-transplantable, human biomaterials for medical research, education and development, and other uses demonstrating scientific merit.
All requests for biomaterials will be considered. Availability will be contingent on donor referrals and criteria.
All applicants must complete and submit the Application/Biomaterials Transfer Agreement (BMTA), and Exhibits A-C.
- BIOMATERIALS USE
Biomaterials shall be used only for the purposes cited in the Application, and may not be transferred to a 3rd party without prior written authorization from CBI.
- RESEARCH PRECAUTIONS
CBI will provide documentation of serological test results, and other donor demographic information. Researcher is responsible for using appropriate precautions in handling human biomaterials.
- RECORD KEEPING
Applicant agrees to maintain and provide upon request by CBI a timely and complete accounting of biomaterials received. This information shall be used in part to ensure adequate tracking of biomaterials, and can be made available for inspection by any regulatory agency. Upon approval of CBI’s Application Review Committee, an executed copy of the BMTA will be returned to the applicant/researcher, and biomaterial placement will commence.
All researchers must acknowledge CBI in any presentations or publications. A copy of any published material should be forwarded to CBI.
Organs - Recovered within 0-2 hours of disconnection from ventilator
Biopsies - Recovered within 0-2 hours of disconnection from ventilator
Anatomical - Cadaveric specimens recovered within 24-96 hours post-mortem (in addition to the organs listed on the left)
- To begin the ordering process please fill out the Fresh Tissue Request Form and fax it to 240-363-0739 or email to email@example.com
- We will conduct a quick feasibility study and will inform you within 24 hours whether your request can be accepted
- If your project is feasible you will be required to complete the APPLICATION AND AGREEMENT FOR HUMAN BIOLOGICAL MATERIALS FOR RESEARCH USE
- Upon approval of CBI’s Application Review Committee, an executed copy of the BMTA will be returned to you, and biomaterial placement will commence